Sharpen Fist Here : The Complete Fahrenzine Collection (Vol 1, Issues 1-13)
8.5" x 11.5"
170 Pages, Available in paperback, eBook.
Fahrenzine was a new adventure in publishing brought to you exclusively by Fahrenheit Press.
Each issue featured a single short story from one of the most exciting crime fiction talents in the world and was strictly limited to only 100 hand-numbered copies.
Featuring no-nonsense typography and published pamphlet style, Fahrenzine took inspiration from our old skool punk heritage and payed homage to the pioneering DIY spirit of revolutionary zines like Sniffin Glue, Chainsaw and New York Rocker.
Sharpen Fist Here collects the first 13 issues of Fahrenzine into one commemorative volume for everyone to enjoy. If you didn’t manage to grab one of the original copies you can still lose yourself in this genuinely awesome collection of stories from some of the most talented and exciting writers working today.
There's everything here from straight up gangster noir through to zombie cowboys and pretty much everything in between. It's a brilliant representation of the variety of the books & authors on the Fahrenheit roster.
We think it could well be the best crime fiction anthology published anywhere in the world this year.
It'll make the perfect gift for any crime fiction fan and presented as it is in large 8.5" x 11.5" format with striking punk imagery on the cover it'll bring back memories and raise a smile for sure on Christmas morning.
- No Direction Home by Nick Quantrill
- Roadkill Roulette: The Life And Times Of Sammy Davis Jr. And Natty Winston's Last Game by Russell Day
- Black Light by Jo Perry
- What Goes Around by Derek Farrell
- Concrete And Clay by Ian Ayris
- High Plains Lazarus by Kate Laity
- Different Strokes by Ian Patrick
- Pigs Arseholes And The Copper Pan by Tina Jackson
- The Lying Witch In The Wardrobe by Duncan Macmaster
- Golden Dragon by Tony R. Cox
- Pecking Order by Paul Gadsby
- The Stark Truth by DDC Morgan
- Trash Pandas by Anthony Neil Smith